1) The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term American Star Accounting Corporation shall refer to the website, American Star Accounting Corporation. The term Site refers to www.asacorporation.net owned and monitored by American Star Accounting Corporation.
3) American Star Accounting Corporation may end User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. American Star Accounting Corporation may monitor access to the Site.
Ownership of Rights and Limitation of Use
4) Almost all content present on this site is an exclusive possession of American Star Accounting Corporation. No material from this site may be copied, modified, translated, reproduced, distributed, uploaded, transmitted and posted in any form without prior written permission from American Star Accounting Corporation. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. American Star Accounting Corporation is a registered trademark of American Star Accounting Corporation. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from American Star Accounting Corporation. American Star Accounting Corporation reserves the right to add, delete, or modify these Terms or the contents of this Website or the Subsites at any time without notice.
5) American Star Accounting Corporation also contains material originally authored and created by others who are not employees of the company. We are not accountable for the accuracy of such material, even though we may believe it to be accurate - although care has been taken to provide accurate and current information. We are also not responsible for any trademark or copyright violations that may be claimed against anyone who has authored materials that may be on our site. In the event of a copyright violation claim, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away so that we can take appropriate action to resolve the problem.
Disclaimers of Warranties
6) American Star Accounting Corporation does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
7) The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. American Star Accounting Corporation clearly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
8) American Star Accounting Corporation may change or stop any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. American Star Accounting Corporation reserves the right to change the terms and conditions appropriate to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective right away upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
9) The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. American Star Accounting Corporation disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Limitation of Liability
10) In no event will American Star Accounting Corporation be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or data) arising out of the use of or inability to use American Star Accounting Corporation’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
11) American Star Accounting Corporation makes no warranty that:
(a) the Site will meet your requirements;
(b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
12) User agrees to guarantee, defend and hold American Star Accounting Corporation harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site. Disclaimer of Links
13) The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that American Star Accounting Corporation is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. American Star Accounting Corporation is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. American Star Accounting Corporation is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
American Star Accounting Corporation takes the privacy of its Users seriously. It is committed to respecting your privacy as well as to safeguarding the privacy of its Users.
14) The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to American Star Accounting Corporation. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. American Star Accounting Corporation reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
15) All information and data you provide with American Star Accounting Corporation will remain confidential and will be treated as such.
16) American Star Accounting Corporation asks permission from clients if we can send offers of third party promotional material.
17) American Star Accounting Corporation may use your IP address to help identify problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you may contact us at: